Top Four Most Popularly Used Paid Advertising Platforms
Google Search Network Advertising
Google Display Network Advertising
Another innovative and more effective way of getting your ads seen by a larger audience is by product listing ads or PLAs. Product listings also appear in search results but unlike Adwords, it does not need to have the same term or keywords to get listed on the display and search network. If people search for things related to your products, your ads together with your product price and information will show up on the search results.
“Bing Ads Platform”
Bing Ads is one of the pay per click platforms that provide various ways of product marketing. Bing Ads offer services and pay per click ads that appear on the search network of both Yahoo! And Bing search engines. With Bing Ads, you can have your ads seen by potential customers in three major ways- by Bing Shopping Campaigns, Content Marketing and Search Network.
“Bing Shopping Campaigns”
Being the largest social media platform, Facebook also offers a large audience for those who want to get their brands and products noticed by their potential customers. This makes it one of the most targeted pay per click advertising platforms. With Facebook Advertising it is possible for businesses to reach their advertising goals by keeping in touch with the right people based on various criteria such as age, gender, location and interest.
AdRoll is a well-known network that makes use of the Facebook Exchange (FBX) to re-market various kinds of products and services to users who have previously visited a website. AdRoll offers re-targeting campaigns such as Web Re-targeting and Fb Re-targeting that encourage advertiser’s previous site visitors and window-shoppers to buy their product. On average, only 2 percent of window shoppers convert into buyers. AdRoll re-targeting then helps you bring back the other 98 percent by keeping in track with the online activities of your previous visitors and displaying re-targeted ads to the different websites they visit.